Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Do you hear me

Do You Hear Me!?
John 10:27
Do you hear me talking? Do you know that I am with you, in you? I am talking but you are not listening.
Know my voice. I have put my laws into your hearts, and in your minds I have written them. Jer. 31:33; Heb. 10:16. I died so that you would have a comforter, my spirit to dwell in you and to teach you all things.
Be quiet, listen for a while. Like a calm in a storm, a peace that beyond your understanding. I am here. Hear me, feel me near you. I am screaming your name; calling for you to come unto me.
I know why you can't hear me. You are to busy listening to others telling you what you want to hear. I want to tell you what you need to hear.
You want someone to come right when you call. I want you to know that when I don’t come in a hurry, it is far better for you. You must learn to trust and endure.
You must know that you are capable of more than you know; but you won’t ever see it if you don’t stand in the midst of a storm. I have placed in you great things; my spirit, (if you believe); power, (that you don’t use); knowledge/revelation, ( that you must tap into). I have given you all the tools that you need to build, to tear down, to mend, to strengthen, to destroy and to just believe.
Why are you looking without for answers when you can look within. All that you need to know, and all that you need to survive lies within you.
I am that light that no darkness can comprehend. I am that strong tower that no one can destroy. I am that shield that nothing can get through. I am your all and all.
When in doubt, just stop and listen. Be quiet for a while and listen to my voice. I want to talk to you if you let me. I have given you dominion here on earth. I can not and will not enter in if you don’t let me. I can not speak if you are not listening to me. Give me permission to speak to you and listen when I do.
I am the same God yesterday, today and forever. I will not change; I will not hide myself from you.
Each and everyone of you know my voice and can hear me if you just listen and believe. Trust in me and you will see that I was there all the time.
WILL YOU LISTEN????? “He that hath an ear, let him hear…”. Rev 2:7,11,17,29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.